2.2
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 18, 2016

No call back from GUARDSMAN!That's a surprise.

Also, nothing from Mealys Furniture.I will never buy another piece of furniture from them again.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2016

I purchased a Lancelot recline leather couch and reclining king leather chair from Mealys Furniture in Whitehall, PA approximately 2 1/2 yrs ago.Now the leather is crackling all over the couch and chair and dye is coming off on my hand.

I had purchased the Guardsman protection plan to cover fabric problems for 5 years at the time I purchased the furniture. I submitted a claim to Guardsman who denied my claim and told me it does not cover substandard products, I.E.: leather breaking down, crackling peeling leather, or dye coming off leather.

I then called the Mealy's Extended Warranty Service who told me there is nothing they can do about it.Mealys willingly and knowingly sells poor product that it will later not stand by.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sales staff were nice and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality and unwillingness to stand by product sold. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mealeys furniture recliner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2325. Mealeys Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mealeys furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mealeys Furniture.

Had an Experience with Mealeys Furniture?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1315147

That set was made by flexsteel.Mealeys.

Was aware of the problem amd was exchanging any that had a problem. I worked there for year's. I can't understand what happend in your case. I would keep at this.

Talk to someone higher.