3.2

After a house fire in 2003,I furnished my entire house from Mealeys and was pleased with them.In 2012 I bought leather furniture that faded very quickly.

Been emailing their customer service for months with no results.Will never shop there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mealeys furniture flexsteel leather furniture set. Mealeys Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mealeys furniture flexsteel leather furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mealeys Furniture.

Had an Experience with Mealeys Furniture?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1194034

August 2016 ...I am having the same problem with a mattress I purchased in 2014 (with a 15 year warranty).The mattress is a "Series" of hills and valleys ...they sent someone out and the report blamed the bed.

Then I tried again with customer service who were cooperative in the beginning and then just stopped responding to phone calls.

I would never recommend them to anyone.And the warranties are a joke!

We have the same issue with this couch and loveseat. Along with it coming apart

We’re sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal.At Mealey’s Furniture, we pride ourselves on our customer service and take all reviews seriously.

We appreciate the time you’ve taken to write this review, and we’d like to hear more about the situation.Please contact our customer service line directly at 215-736-9800