Mealeys Furniture Flexsteel Leather Furniture Set Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

After a house fire in 2003,I furnished my entire house from Mealeys and was pleased with them.In 2012 I bought leather furniture that faded very quickly.

Been emailing their customer service for months with no results.Will never shop there again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flexsteel Leather Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #826450 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mealeys Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 03 #1194034 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

August 2016 ...I am having the same problem with a mattress I purchased in 2014 (with a 15 year warranty). The mattress is a "Series" of hills and valleys ...they sent someone out and the report blamed the bed. Then I tried again with customer service who were cooperative in the beginning and then just stopped responding to phone calls. I would never recommend them to anyone. And the warranties are a joke!

May 12 #1158045

We have the same issue with this couch and loveseat. Along with it coming apart

May 11 #1157229

We’re sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. At Mealey’s Furniture, we pride ourselves on our customer service and take all reviews seriously. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to write this review, and we’d like to hear more about the situation. Please contact our customer service line directly at 215-736-9800

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.