I went to the showroom in Moorestown, NJ and bought a flexsteel couch.I spend well over an hour with the sales lady.

When I payed for the couch, the manager Doug looked over the order and put his initials on it to give the ok. The next day I got a call from the sale associate saying she messed up the price and it would be an additional $1600 for the couch which is absurd!!

They would not honor the given price and wanted me to pay the difference.If you give a price then it should be honored!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of mealeys furniture flexsteel leather furniture set from Mealeys Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mealeys Furniture to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mealeys Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mealeys Furniture?

Comments