In only three years the material on my imitation leather recliner has deteriorated beyond use. The response from Mealey's was that the piece of furniture is out of warranty, so there is noting that they could do. They stated that I should have purchased the extended warranty, it was tow months past that warranty, based on their other conversations it is most doubtful that having the extended warranty would have helped.
They had the nerve to offer my a $100.00 coupon, they actually tried to get another sale out of this problem.
I and my family were loyal customers who have spent several thousands of dollars on furniture at Mealey's, well they will not get one more dollar of sales from any of us, I strongly recommend anyone needing furniture to look instead at AMerican Signature.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My 3 kids and I went popeyes restaurant at 2788 rout 73 north . Maple shade, NJ 08052. Very bad experience there, the chicken were still, and I..."